This release makes streaming
.bin files even more powerful. And brings lots
of bug fixes and UX improvements.
- Fixed undo in rare cases recreating an object that should be deleted.
- Fixed crash when undoing creating a pipeline.
Please use npm to install gl-matrix or howler.
- Fixed crash when adding object to collapsed object in Scene Outline.
- Fixed crash when attempting to compile PhysX mesh from empty or invalid meshes.
- Added esbuildFlagsEditor project setting to control editor bundle compilation.
- Made Scene Outline scroll to selected objects.
- Resetting fields to default values can now be undone.
- Added missing context menu for various settings fields.
- Fixed invalid id value on first runtime loaded texture.
- Fixed collision component shape visualization at runtime.
- Fixed crash when loading a scene without physics simulation after a scene with physics.
- Fixed textures of runtime loaded GLTF/GLB files sometimes incorrect.
- Fixed adding lights at runtime sometimes causing corruption of other lights.
- Added support for animation, physx, view, input and text components in streamable .bin files.
Last Update: November 11, 2023