This release brings further important bug fixes and UX improvements.
F key to focus an object now includes children. Use
Shift + F to
focus only the object itself.
- Added “Expand All” and “Collapse All” buttons to Scene Outline.
- Fixed crash when custom texture material property is not aligned.
- Added experimental “packageUnusedMeshes” option in Project Settings.
- Select objects after duplication with hotkeys in Scene Outline.
- Projects opened with
--windowless flag no longer get added to recent
- Fixed context menu missing on resource selection drop-downs.
- Fixed rare bug where updating text component text would render incorrect
- Fixed runtime crash when using the WebXR Emulator extension.
- Fixed a race condition during scene switch that caused wrong textures to
- Fixed computation of stereo view framebuffer size leading to GL errors
when using the WebXR Emulator extension.
- Fixed skin joints when appending
- Fixed crash when loading GLTF file with skins.
scene.append() promise now returns before appended content is rendered.
runtime that does not support it.
Last Update: October 13, 2023