Changelog for Wonderland Engine 1.0.1.
We have improved our development processes to allow for a faster patch release schedule. This allows us to bring you bugfixes and improvements much faster.
1.0.x version of the @wonderlandengine/api
and @wonderlandengine/api packages
is compatible with this release of the editor.
- Added Browser selection dropdown for quick launch to device
- Fixed JSON serialization for projects when encountering infinity or NaN
- Fixed launching of default browser being broken for some Android phones
- Fixed rare crash when editing some text input fields
- Fixed a quaternion not normalized assert in physics evaluation
- Fixed “MutableStringArrayView” assertion after using
- Fixed potential texture swap on very first material loaded with
- cursor: Fixed problems with VR and desktop cursor emitting too many events
Last Update: May 7, 2023